onsdag 16. september 2020

Back on track

After a long period with a lot of changes I’ve decides to go back to blogging again. It’s a strange time for everyone with the Covid virus, but I’m thankful there is a lot of things to enjoy at the same time. We can’t let the fear and anxiety take over everything.

Here in Norway we had a full lock down in March until June and I got paralysed the first period. I just sat watching the news and thought the whole world had gone mad. Then I decided that I couldn’t watch the news more than once a day and I started quilting again. I got colour and fabric into my thoughts again and I finished a lot of UFOs and Work in progress.

I want to show you one of my most colourful quilts this winter. I found the pattern in a magazine Love of Quilting from 2014. The pattern is named Trifecta and designed by Tanya Finken.

The colours go from light pink to dark purple and even some orange. I loved sewing it.  A real fabric- vitamin injection!




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar