søndag 27. februar 2011

Still staying on “the promised road”

After I’ve made promises for 2011 about buying fabrics and finishing UFOs and cupboard project, I‘ve been at that road. My friend Sol and I try to finish our challenge projects , the stoles (Sol) and “At home in the woods” (me) .We’re making good progress and my goal is to finish my challenge before the annual meeting in The Norwegian Quilt Association (NQF)  (18-20 March). If I manage this I can reward myself with some fabrics.
The last week I’ve had my winter holiday at home, and have finished 3 UFOs and a fabric stash project. The ufoes are; 1 potholder for Christmas, an embroidery table runner for Christmas (Idèna design-Germany) and a small makeup  purse.


The fabric stash project is a knitting bag for my DD2. It’s from  Anne-Pia Godske’s new book “Flowerpower patchwork”. I’m satisfied with this one. For handles I should have put some thick bamboo knitting sticks no 15 to show you at the picture, but I can’t find anyone. My DD2 has.

                                                            

Are there anymore UFOS or other cupboard projects in my house? Yes, but they get fewer.
Have a nice week!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar